THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Title2:Presentation experiences

experience for working paper presentation???? hahaha.matter that most like me forget.important thing to make working paper was do not make work last minute. Because later will had a lot of problems that ourselves do not think. Revert in presentation experience, in my last semester need to do one final project for subject Multimedia.This project need to do in groups.

Because I do work last minute, I arrive late to class in the presentation day because there is a few correction which need I make in my final project. My member of a group cannot make presentation because softcopy final project had with me. That day my group become last batch which made presentation as fine to my mistake. Already arrive late, presentation time also trembling. More little marks group can. After the incident I no longer do work last minute. And I shall prove that I afford to make presentation by better.

0 comments: