THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, April 30, 2012

Forum

For this task i have to form a group of 4 person and make a forum about something that we choose. After we discuss we decide to make a forum about "drug and life". From that it tell a benefit of drug and the worst happen when drug has been wrong use. I has been selected to be a moderator. I play the main role in third forum. My job is to ask the panel about something related with the title, i made a research about drug because i must have the info not a lot but i have to because as moderator i have to know for which panel i have to ask a question to have a better answer that satisfied audience. And make audience know about the title has been discuss in that forum. Their has been 3 my member become a panel, some of them act as police, ex drug addict, and last is become free motivator. I have to practise to make my speech become smooth. I afraid to make a mistake when speech. Than in the speech everything is going according to plan. And my nervous not like my first speech. I feel confident after the practise i do.


0 comments: